P.S. My 261 currently is set up with a .325, 7pin rim. Can I take my 3/8ths, 7pins from my 361 or 461 and put them on the 261???
Thanks for the offer of the 9 pin, but that's a little far out for me. I already have enough combo's to test out. OEM 8 pin is only $7.50....
Thanks for the info on the price of cats. $500 ish was a number casually thrown out by a local dealer for the most expensive Blaze King combustor...
I understand, but, my MS461 is now fully ported and wearing an unlimited coil. Tunes out around 14,200. Just ordered an 8 pin rim to go with my...
M-Tronic (and Husq AT) are nothing but good for 99+% of users. They adjust the tune on a continuous, < 1 second, basis. Takes all the guesswork...
I totally love the technological superiority of a catalytic stove, but, I'm strongly leaning to a non-cat stove for the simplicity. Plus, I'm not...
O.K. I'll soon have Masterminded MS261 and already have a Masterminded 461 and a stock 361. I have 20" by 0.325 and 3/8 bars and chains in full...
You could always go whole hog and get it dipped...Sorry I don't know how to link to the original thread that I stole this picture from....
Three generations of hunters. [IMG]
My hunting partner, his son and dad came over today. We took down all the tree stands. Then got out the grinder and ground all of our venison...
Yummy! Miss them and smelt after moving away from Mich.
I run my 361 stock, with Stihl ES or Sugi light bars One nice thing about it is how light it is compared to my 461, so I prefer not to add any...
Square file chain. Saw dust and bar oil on it from actually using it:coffee:
Wow! I would have milled that cherry into lumber if there wasn't significant reaction wood (pith in the center of the log?). However, it will...
grow like weeds here
Got my birch dropped, CSS'd and my newest stack setup (better sun and wind, still have to put a roof on). [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] Now I've got to...
Natural gas or propane?
You really really suck! Insane deal!
Nice score
Good info. I've got a bunch of them in my woods:tree: