There has to be a way...they make propane powered refrigerators!
Oh, I see, I completely misread your earlier comment! :picard::rofl: :lol: And yes, I agree.
[IMG]
You mean parasitic losses in the GV OD unit? Never heard that complaint...I can't imagine how there would be that much loss, its just a fairly...
We used to sell/install those, they were a big deal back in the day...we had a guy put one on a 4x4, but he well knew that it could only be used...
Yep, Nashville sounds like "la la land" in regards to firewood
That sounds about right. This Ford C6 transmission - Wikipedia says that they were used commonly until '89, and then an option in some F & E...
One time I tow bar'd a truck (don't recall what it was) from Shinston WV to Ohio using an old '86(?) F350 4x4 cab/chassis with a high top utility...
Done. Good idea fellers... Truck engine talk...
In the interest of not drifting The Wood Wolverine 's thread Mower deck maintenance. Is it worth it? any further, I think this topic might be able...
It's fun to watch those work...