Looks nice...I don't think I'm familiar with TYM, what country of origin is that one from?
Yup, this crap can just go down to Georgia, and stay there!
[IMG] [IMG]
I used to know a guy that seemed to like working on that stuff...he was a weird one though...
Depends on the engine, Barney Fife, or hulk Hogan? :D
Sounds like the capacity listed was for a dry system, not one where you are doing a drain/refill
The ole ear wax sizzle... love it! :startled: Almost as much fun as a red hot down in your shoe! :hair:
[ATTACH]
It is...but a trip to Menards always ends with finding many more deals than what you went in looking for...so that stamp ends up being a good...
Didja leave any for anyone else?! ;) :thumbs: :rofl: :lol:
Slimeballs don't like being held to an honest standard, eh?!
TJ n mizz Carol probably had light jackets on...
No denying Cummins has some stuff figured out...we had some 8.3 Cummins in Taylor coil tractors and they lived hard lives...but so rarely had any...
Yup, good point! My buddy has a farm down below Cambridge that he leases out to some richy rich out of state guys for hunting...he gets crazy...
I've had some maples that were a real pita to split! I mean the lightning struck ones were really easy! Like way easier than straight grained red oak
I had a lightning struck maple that practically split itself if you walked by with an axe
Yeah that's an impressive lil tool right there! :yes: Better patent that!
Ewww...that was probably that GM 350 converted to diesel fiasco...those were terrible! Oldsmobile Diesel engine - Wikipedia
Guy I used to work with had done a lil prison time...he said he met a guy there named Ben Dover.
My inlaws have a pug named Benny...you'd think his registered name would be Benjamin, but its not, its Benroe!