Cast can be a bugger to weld, at least and make it hold up...many shops don't like to fool with it, so if you do have it repaired, make sure they...
I thought maybe it bounced out because winch not attached/tied down right...?
Is it steel, or cast?
Winch not attached to boat?
Planning on it...gonna try to bring the whole crew with me
[IMG]
Ahh...the big city, one of my favorite places...to avoid...
:doh:
Not from Debbie, but we had a freak rainstorm come through Thursday evening, dumped 7.5" on us in a few hours...worst flooding that I've...
Do it out in the gravel driveway...just helps knock down the dust...and rustproof the splitter. ;)
Most cylinders (especially log splitters) are fairly easy to work on, for most people...just don't watch too many "cowboys" on youtube university...
So where you staying now? ;)
It was that "other" wood/stove site... they'll do ANYTHING to make a buck these days!
I seen a couple of those too...the one in particular I thought should have had his tools taken away! The ram finally came flying out and flopped...
Well, make more firewood of course! :stack: :axe::stacker: May the master find his servants faithful in his absence. ;)
I did a DHT 25T (4") last year...super simple, didn't even drain the cylinder. (hyd oil was fairly new) Take the bolt out attaching the ram to the...
Man, that's huge HL! I'd have a noodlefest on that crotch piece!
Eat more meat! [IMG]
X2! Was starting to think I was going to have to run down to my neighbor Ron Ts house for a lil firewoodin BS session!