self loader?
Ugh, what a long azz day. Out far earlier than I normally am to drive 1.5 hours to work a trade show all day. 7 hours in dress shoes standing on...
Im pretty sure they can calibrate the IR temp guns. Once a year we have all of our meters at work calibrated, Im pretty sure this includes the IR...
nice score! Those trucks are only increasing in value. Back 14 years ago I bought a 1997 crew cab long bed F-350 that had a salvage title and...
I used to like those blue safety glasses working in warehouses, they really seemed to make everything look better with my eyes.
its 41 here this morning, the warmup is going to start today, with a high of 74, didnt do a fire last night, so its a little cool in this house...
I need one of those after my last site visit. I was in a facility where they make frozen meatballs. One of the rooms where I had to go was where...
I thought I had, couldn't remember where though
Slave to the grind! Though, I have spent plenty an hour on the clock splitting wood before
Trust me, I get it.....but that fantasy will have to stay in fantasy land for now.
Not this man! If she wasn't uncomfortable with my gun it would probably have been used against me lol
Gonna get down into the mid 40s tonight. It was slowly starting to get cool in the house, so I have a load of the only non hot burning dry pine...
Like this kind of lucky? [ATTACH]
my wife just called me into the bathroom from the shower. She asked why theres no hot water? I checked the sink, and found it plenty hot. So I...
eh, it used to be cool, now its just a POS that I cant afford to replace. Still turns heads though! Might be because its usually loaded to hell...
And we have a winner! I stopped into Woodstock today and picked their brains. They suggested cutting the flange, and even offered to help with...
As long as they are the same type, age, and capacity, which I'm assuming they are, you won't have any problems. You always want to replace them...
Chester
I'm not sure, I'd have to do some investigation. What kind over car is it going in?
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]