Thanks! I'm sure she will be ok. Whats not ok is this weather! Its so sticky that Im considering turning on the AC. WTF?
Pretty sure the Kilcher's on Alaska the Last Frontier burn coal. There is a huge coal seam under their property. You can see it up on the bluffs...
gonna be a loooong day. Wife brought the stepdaughter to the ER last night. She was admitted with a cyst the size of a softball that they need to...
Im pretty sure the mother and father are at least first cousins
is it just the picture, or are your stacks leaning at like a 30* angle?
my wife went for a walk in the woods last weekend, and came out covered in ticks. Looks like its time to break out the permethrin
never seen Edge of Alaska. I cant stand Alaskan Bush People though. I watched a few episodes when it first came on, and it was so stupid I was...
74 here, lots of leaf and needle drop for sure!
Awfully green. My wife would be pizzED if she came home to that on the counter.
are you talking about driving wreckers, or is that part time? Because that is definitely something that gets in your blood, and you love it for...
it was beautiful here yesterday as well. Ive been watching all my neighbors pulling their boats out of the water for the past month, even though...
some people really have no idea how to drive in the snow. If I sit back ad watch their white knuckled 15-20MPH trip down the road, it will take me...
Im tired of these mother f'n snakes on this mother f'n brush pile!
:picard:good lord that would be terrible! I had three cords of freshly split oak, and it stunk up the neighborhood. I cant imagine that in the house.
looks white to me too
Nice pickup! I ended up working out of my office this morning due to a screaming toddler. I thought about taking a ride by the dump at about 1:00...
I got a rare full nights sleep, woke up with a limp because my left foot is totally jacked up from yesterday. I left the calendar open today to...
No thanks, Im just gonna stick with putting mayo on my pancakes :loco: :crazy:
Gimme a nice limp hug then!
Apple pie with cheese? Do. Not. Want.