Ibuprofen is a part of my life for sure. I think I was rolling over when it happened.
Id definitely still burn wood, but more for the ambiance in the giant fireplaces in my 5000sf log palace. Pretty sure I would give up on searching...
I was planning to spend the day getting some work done outside, somehow threw my back out in my sleep though. Still need to move some wood and...
my shoulders hurt just looking at that 500. my 3" 1911 has fairly stout recoil, and that often makes me regret range trips, I cant imagine the...
TEN?!?! No thanks!
That's a lot of kids!
Just saw this one on CL. $700! WOOD STOVE [IMG]
absolutely! Im in total practice mode. Fire is still going with the doors open, and my belly is full of comfort food. Saw a thread somewhere else...
finally, its not in the mid 70's and the house is actually empty. I have some pine and maple in the stove to make sure that the sealant on my semi...
Scheduled for two weeks from tomorrow. Thanks for the kick in the azz!
I had a humidifier on the hvac in my old house, but not the new house. I like the idea of it coming on hourly to test and then adjust as needed,...
do you use a percolator?
This home is my first experience with stoves. Woodstove downstairs, and VC Fireplace on the first floor. I didnt burn much of anything downstairs...
I dont brew coffee on the stove, but I like to put my mug on it if I am up and around the house to keep it warm.
Looks like he doesn't hate recoil though!
60 and raining here today too. Time to get caught up from being out yesterday
Thanks! She is home and sleeping out on the covered porch. My wife is running on empty, and I am not too far behind her. Both running on coffee...
lol thats entirely possible!
oh, October 25th....and I just turned the damm ac on too!:headbang:
so I'm back home after bringing meds and phone chargers to the hospital. As we pulled up to the hospital, my 3yo daughter yells from the back seat...