looks like everyone is waking up early today. I fell asleep at about 8:30 putting my daughter to bed, and ended up waking up at 4:30. Wife let the...
I had the top of a big pine break off and land on the edge of my yard, and I can see something in the woods that snapped in half about 20' up and...
The power came back on this morning, announced loudly by the vacuum turning on just outside my bedroom door. Not sure how it was plugged in and...
Power companies storm outage map has my neighborhood listed to be back up by 10 tomorrow night. Looks like I'll be heading to my office in the...
Just got home from NJ. Power has been out in my neighborhood for 48 hours. It really was blowing hard during the storm! I haven't heard wind like...
We've been out for almost 48 hours. There's power on the main road, but not on the feeder around the lake. I came home to find nobody here, yet...
Surprised you didn't get it too bad. We got hammered last night. I was woken up at midnight by a treee crashing down in the woods. Then was awake...
Yeah, lucky me. I have an office in NH, but technically its just a service center where I can use a desk if I need to. My actual office is in NJ...
definitely a swing and a miss on the weather today. Well, I guess they were right in that it did actually rain a bit. Off to NJ in the morning...
I didnt realize weather stripping could be so expensive! $170 to seal 4 casement windows, and the header on one of the sliders. :headbang:
Me too, but smy wife wanted one too. I only bought one tomato, and the family attacked the bread after I made it.
I have been thinking of BLT's since this post. Picked up some bacon and a super soft french bread today and made one for lunch. So damm good!
We just went out for a few hours. I was out of the house first, and purposefully shut off all but one light before walking out knowing that my...
Looks good! I feel your pain, I have a similar setup to yours where I had to come out of the stove with an elbow and go straight into the wall....
sounds great! Up until this past spring my dad lived near the top of a mountain in Jackson, NH. About as off the grid as you can get while still...
Everyone in my house but me is a damm energy whore. Lights on everywhere all the damm time. $140 is about average with the ac and hot tub. I'm...
They will chip everything but the trunks here. Those get left piled next to the road, or.sometimes just in the ditch as they fall.
Just coming home from the dump, as I'm turning the corner onto my street I see Asplundh is working on my street today. I feel like a kid in a...
Yeah, what can ya do? There's a new neighbor down the street, just moved up from MS, and brought a friend with him. Wife says he's a good guy, I...
the cottage next door to me is being sold. From the day I bought the house a year and a half ago I had hoped to get the opportunity to buy it when...