rain isnt supposed to hit here until tonight/tomorrow. Earlier in the week they were calling for rain today. Patriots have a bye week, so I will...
it looks like its actually going to get warmer after sunset this evening. :loco: :crazy:
Thankfully I was able to sleep until 5. I had a stretch of a few years where DST really started to mess with my internal clock for more than a few...
42 outside, woke up to 61 inside. Stove is pinging away as it warms up with 2 splits of Maple, and two 3x4 Oak cutoffs
47 degrees, supposed to go down to 41. Feels pretty comfortable in the house tonight. I'll see if I need a fire in the morning.
my daughter and I must have picked up 2000 twigs and branches in the yard today, loaded them into the fire pit and lit it up. Then mama came out...
Herpes?
Lol I should have taken a picture before I offload. I had my daughter, so we were in mom's Kia
I saw a good size pile of crotches and gnarly pieces, probably his leftovers. I didn't see too much else. To the far left as you come in there was...
rofl I'll be sure to tell them that I LOVE pine, of all the wood I burn, nothing burns better right after you cut it down.
I took a ride through late yesterday afternoon on my way home from work just to scout it out. There were 4 people dumping brush and I passed...
coffee is in, stove is starting to warm the house back up, and I am relaxing for a few until my 3yo wakes up. Gonna let mama sleep in a bit and...
When I used to have a schedule where I had to be up and out at a certain time for work, I would set the coffee maker up, and that would be my...
I saw a high of 75 here today, had the windows and doors open all day. Just shut the last window a few minutes ago. Supposed to get down into the...
I had a friend that clipped a moose with her car many years ago. Didnt seem to hurt him, but definitely pizzed him off! He dismantled her car.
I finally had some light of day me time this week, so I started putting in the new leaf gaskets for the casement windows. Got one done, but then...
reminds me of inviting family over.
When I first moved to the city, at the time I had a free subscription to Maxium magazine that I have no idea how I ended up getting it. One day I...
I finally had the first few hours this week of daylight me time today. I took a walk in the woods, the only carnage that I saw was the one tree...
I love the reliability of the 7.3 Powerstroke, and it just reminds me of when I was young too! Ive been in and out of 7.3's since they were non...