I stopped to visit a friend I hadnt seen in a while this afternoon. Picked up a little trunk maple in his parking lot.
29 and I have a full load of shoulder maple starting to light off. As soon as the cat is lit and the air is dropped I will be off to bed. Im...
[ATTACH] can't wait to dig into this chicken pot pie!
you need a wood powered generator!
why are you trying to get him shot with his own new rifle?
well then, that hotel room could prove useful after all! ;)
nerd :rofl: :lol:
Sucks, but unfortunately you made the right decision.
still at 36 degrees, locust coals throwing some decent heat still. High of 46 today, and it looks like tonight might be the first night of the...
currently at 36, just threw 4 black locust splits on a good maple coal bed to see if its ready.
no need to travel when its right in your backyard!
I appreciate the offer, but I suspect that the pickins are gonna be good for us hoarders for quite a while now. I am still damm jealous of your...
Lol thanks, but that's not necessary
Midwinter my daughter just climbed into my lap and looked at your hatch full of cherry and told me "that' the perfect wood for our fire" so if you...
I don' think I've taken good enough care of.myself to want to still be here at 88. I hurt enough now! Treated this body like a damm amusement park.
up at 4:30 this am. damm DST!
I had such big plans for the day, but in the end....I didnt do jack chit lol
Those gloves are great. I used to buy them in bulk on Ebay back in the day for work. Sometimes they would last me a week, sometimes I would go...
I just cut up part of a big pine top that blew down and threw it in the woods to let the pitch harden, way too much to deal with right now. I have...
I didnt realize the temps were starting to climb when I loaded the crap out of the stove and choked it down for a "lets see how long this load of...