chimney sweep actually came earlier than scheduled this morning, which was a nice surprise....but that is about the only thing that has been good...
I cringe every time I hear the boiler kicking on, stupid procrastination! I should kick my own azz for waiting so long to decide that I needed...
15.5 hours since I threw 4 punky maple splits and four smallish locust splits in the stove. House temps are just starting to cool down now as the...
I went out to an errand and pick up something for dinner since I'm flying solo tonight. Holy crap is it cold with the wind. 16 with the windchill.
lol yes the ashtrays!
I tried, I poked it in two different spots, not much came out though. At first I thought it was a giant blood blister that was too deep, now Im...
thanks guys! Thankfully, it doesnt hurt too bad now. I was sure I either crushed or broke the bone in the 10 minutes after it happened though. Now...
Murphy is an A Hole! I had a nice Ash tree score in my sights on CL about 10 minutes from my house. I was going to call the guy and try and attack...
Sitting at 34 here, windy as a bastard though. 8-12" waves on the pond.
Sitting at 35 here, windy as a bastard though. Tonight is going to be the coldest day of the year, so of course tomorrow morning is when the...
Little bit or trunk oak, and a squished finger tip for an added bonus. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
I'e definitely done it!
Yes
Man, the damage I could do with a 3/8 ratchet with that much leverage!
I just brought three heaping wheelbarrow loads of Maple onto the porch, a few misc pieces of Oak, and then a wheelbarrow load of Locust. Not gonna...
I love the otterbox's, especially with a 3yo. My wife and I were out to dinner with a few other couples once, and someone commented on how bulky...
Company car, I seldom drive my wifes car during the week. Hell, same goes for the weekend From what Ive seen driving around, this storm is going...
lol thats a lot of firewood! I am quite jealous of your shed too!
I always buy my accessories on Amazon. Shop around and you can find some less desirable case colors for short money. My wife and I's phones live...
I dunno if I would call that full. Looks like a lot of open space on top!