Sweet! I just talked my way into a suburban as a rental upgrade.....I wonder what I can fit in that?
Thanks for the suggestion, but unfortunately it' the base 4, and the car is likely already at the dealership now.
new car was ordered 6 weeks ago. Unfortunately, I only had two options. A ford Fusion, or a Fusion hybrid.
mornin ladies! I slacked bigtime on scheduling last week, so I am a bit light on the workload now. Works out, since my company car needs to be...
Ethanol-free gas stations in the U.S. and Canada Check this for a lost.in your area. Some places are the ones that sell it in the can for a...
love those stores, I used to stop into them when snowmobiling. They are still all over rural Maine.
most of those places sell pizza by the slice too, dont they?
do they have the books of shame section where they list all the porn for you to thumb through and make a selection too?
You have movie stores??? I haven' seen one of those around here in many years.
Once you get it running right, I'd try and find some non ethanol fuel for while it' in storage. I get mine at a somewhat local municipal airport....
An hour ago, right after my last post, I told my wife I needed to run to the store to buy oil so I can change the oil in the snowblower before the...
my 3yo is in the bath tub. Stepdaughter just looked in and said ewww! Wife walked into the bathroom and then literally ran out the side door of...
I have a 500gall rental tank, and I am locked in at $1.65 a gallon for two years. I locked in when I first bought the house, and the previous...
take a picture for us if its still there! :rofl: :lol:
23 degrees now, supposed to get up into the 40's later. Came downstairs to a "cold" 67 degrees, but a big pile of locust coals. Almost up to 70...
damm, that's nice! If it's stil there Tuesday I might have to grab a load on my way through.
[IMG]
is it because you cant figure out how to install AOL on your phone so you can get onto the internet?
sign in through your phone, then upload the file in the same way you would at the bottom of the text box from the web page