Thanks! Yes its a 7.3. It rides on 2005 1 ton axles. I wanted to keep the coil spring front end for ride comfort, as well as the coolness factor,...
35 degrees this morning, some pine coals in the new stove, and the smell of curing paint in the air. Nice to wake up to a warm house on a cold...
good god that is fugly! The only thing that gives away that mine is different is the one ton axles and 4" exhaust, which comes out in the right...
There are only a small handful of automotive battery manufacturers in the US. EastPenn and Johnson Controls are the two biggest. They make the...
sorry to hear that. My daughter was 2.5 last winter, and we were worried about her around the stoves, which is why I never planned to burn much...
Thanks! Its a Woodstock Soapstone Absolute Steel Hybrid. Its not as customizable as their Ideal Steel that many people on here have, but there...
I have about a 5 hour round trip tomorrow for a site visit in VT
I just happened to see the weather forecast for tonight, decided against letting the stove go cold. I just reloaded with some pine.
Ahhh no kidding huh? Learned something new today after all
I imagine your house must smell as good as mine does right now! I'm sitting.out on my porch with the windows and doors open. It's kinda like after...
I lit one this evening, but as a break in fire. House was warm enough to avoid the need, but I wanted to start burning the stink out of it.
Optima's used to be a fantastic battery. But they have really gone to crap in the last handful of years. I run 2 Odyssey batteries in my diesel...
its supposed to be in the mid to high 50's here today, perfect weather for working outside. Hopefully I can sneak out for a little while this...
I have some red yard maple pieces left from this past spring, the bottom sections of the tree were just a tangled mess, the grain went everywhere....
I dont have time either. Monday mornings are usually a bit busy with orders that come in from over the weekend, and then I have a meeting in...
I dont have much input on the subject, Im just glad to read that you didnt run over another saw after reading the title
non spillable batteries can be shipped without any issue. A regular lead acid battery opens a new can of worms from the hazmat side of things that...
Hmmmm what time does that dump open tomorrow? Lol