I hope all goes well for you! Stay warm, spring will get here! My furnace (propane) went out 3 years ago when I turned it off after I had the...
Most crooks use a gun when they rob you! A kinder, gentler crook I guess! :rofl: :lol:
That's so pretty!:drool:
I gotts da wood, I gotts da saw, but I ain't gotts da hydraulics:axe:
Where do you get those crates? they would make my moving wood much easier.....
:D Dey don't calls 'em Pallet Pete fer nothin'!:D
Welcome to the land of the woodenheads!:fire: The only real advice I can give you is do what works best for you and your budget. I built 3 racks...
Dats some kind of beautiful! :drool: Sorry bout dat chain :headbang:
Welcome Zits! Man, you seem to be short on saws, maybe you should purchase one or two more just to be safe! :rofl: :lol: My wife and I spent a...
They're usually the best kind of dog... Nice stacks too. I also split everything I get by hand:thumbs:
You know it's really cold outside when you go outside, and it's really cold! :banana:
I started this season by burning Silver Maple (15%) and Hackberry (15 - 17%) Big cold front coming tomorrow so I brought up enough red oak (14 -...
So what you're telling me is always let a small amount of air in and don't keep the draft fully closed??
I think that's what I've done in the past but got talked out of it by the maker of the combustor. He said always let the splits get fully involved...
I open the bypass and that seems to work but it does get a hell of a flame going sometimes.:startled:
I keep seeing pictures of stoves jammed crammed full of wood and I have to ask: are they cat stoves? If so, how are you doing that without...
Well I'm loading East-West now only because I've so much wood that was cut 24" for an open fireplace 4 years ago. I don't much like it north-south...
To answer some of the questions asked above. Yep I did and they sounded like a line drive to deep left center field when hit together which is why...
I'm in need of a large slice today! You've heard me say it many times, shoot, it's even in my signature: "The best device for determining the...