Let me check wit da boss an sees if dat's wifin weight limits Nyuk, Nyuk, Nyuk .... [ATTACH]
Harry said it best: "A man's got to know his limitations!";) [ATTACH]
Great piece of equipment. I've found that the log stand becomes almost unusable when the ground is wet. It tends to sink into the wet ground under...
Looks like fun! Cold, but still fun! Nothing but hillsides where I live. Man, even my driveway tops out at 21% grade :eek:! Gets scary with the...
I still can't fill my insert full without causing the cat to go thermonuclear.:bug: Shoot, sometimes I can put two splits of oak in it and in a...
Because my Buck is an insert I have no idea what the stovetop or the flue temps are. I do have a stovetop thermometer but the only place it will...
I'm still confuzzedAre we talking cat or non cat? Are the temps combustor temps or stove top temps? Dennis what's your average combustor temp...
Just wondering if it's worth my time and money. It would be cool but that's no reason to have the modification done and I don't make a living with...
That huge :bug:!
So what's the performance results of the mod? And how does it affect the carb adjustments?
All I can say about that stack is: :drool:
[ATTACH] About this time last year a tree service dumped 4 truck loads of red oak that was up to 54" in diameter and some silver maple just as...
It's obvious I ain't no techy neither!:picard: See the post now.....
I've a an MS 441, made in 09, that, after listening to you piston heads :), I'd like to try opening her up with a duel port system. While I can...
You guys are making me cry!!I just bought, as in 2 or 3 weeks age, a new 660 Mag. The weather turned awful and I've, as yet, not even pulled the...
That isn't like any black loc0ust I've ever seen. I vote sas.... [IMG] Black Locust
Send some of that pineapple our way! We just broke a record for cold on this date set in 1880!:shiver:
8 here this morning, 72 in the house when we got up at 7pm. , an hour later than usual, school is on a 1 hour delay after being closed due to 6"...
:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:!
I never figured a cost. The last 3 or so years, I've been working with the owner of a horse farm that borders my property rather than doing the...