A boy does need a hobby to stay out of trouble.....:axe:
I was thinking that could be the result. Maybe an 18" is the better choice. Thanks....
I'll be bust tomorrow so I'll take a minute to wish each of you a joyful Thanksgiving Holiday with family and friends! [ATTACH] Are the best!
Free, of any kind.:dex:
You're a lucky man! About 15 years ago the same thing cost me 8 stitches just above the knee.:emb: Safety gear, don't leave home without it!:yes:
Hey Dexter! Be careful man! I hear they just moved those square growing trees to the endangered species!;)
Cool...I can dye my hair blond, wear a red and black plad shirt and fit right in A bar in Stockholm!:cheers:
:rofl: :lol:
Since I bought the 660 I've been using a 20' bar, down from a 25". I've got a 16" on my older 455 Rancher, it ain't great but it's better than the...
I'm thinking about a 16" bar for the MS 441 but I'm wondering if it's too short for good balance or too short for the power of the MS 441. Any...
About the size f the ones I've got to take down. Should be a great mixing wood.
I bet you feel silly burning that old wood and not the new stuff.:D
Looks like they saved you some work, nice find. I lost 2 small ash trees I had marked for takedown in yesterday's wind.
You have be assimilated. You have learned that resistance is futile!:rofl: :lol: Welcome to the land of woodenheads! You're crazy and will fit in...
:dex:I forgot to mention the North American redbud and not the South American type.:rofl: :lol:
I saw on some BTU chart, that I can't find now, that redbud was fairly high in BTU's. There are 3 on my land that need to come down and, for...
How do you go about this. My Buck 80 gets near thermonuclear too easy. The air controls are good and the door gaskets are tight so that leaves me...
Amen brother! :faint:Second is saving at least $1200 in propane bills every year and not freezing while saving.:shiver:
From the picture the blade doesn't look any worse for the wear and it makes a good sawhorse. You're good to go!:yes: We've got 40+ mph winds no...
So, what we're all saying ugly is beautiful! [IMG]