I just stopped, pulled the saw out, cleared it and took off again. Then I just didn't cut as deep too deep so it kept itself pretty clear. My...
:popcorn:
Baja abuse:bug: I don't have a real truck!:emb: The back seat area is full and there are are 5 smaller rounds in the front passenger seat! Saw and...
What's the diameter of those rounds?
Nice score. That crotch piece in the lower right, if it were long enough, would make a beautiful shotgun stock!
Honey locust is considered an invasive species of weed in many agricultural areas.
Honey locust and black locust are not related at all, believe it or not! Gleditsia triacanthos – Honey Locust Robina pseudoacacia - Black Locust
Dat one nasty tree! :bug:
Very well stated:dex:
I love that description! Perfect:dex:
Honey locust is salmon colored when split. Usually it splits like a dream with the exception of crotch pieces and knots, like most woods. That...
All split by hand. You'd think after all that I'd have a body the girls would pay to touch. But nooooooo!:picard: I still look like the dough...
Ahhh...Roger that. I have family in Columbia County (Chatham Center and we have a camp in Warren county (13th Lake, just out of North Creek)
Are you kidding?!? Don't let that stop you! I've never owned, rented or borrowed hydraulics. Below is one load a tree service dropped for me, at...
Hmmmm... You in Columbia County?
Hmmmmmmm..... I'll pass this on to Mrs. Clause and see what happens.:whistle:
Nice stack!:drool::drool: Nice toy too!:drool::drool: As for them snow...you keep it.....:whistle:
A beautiful child. Congratulations! Family is the best!!:yes:
All I can say about those stacks is: :drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:
On Thanksgiving Day!?! You're my hero!:thumbs: I won't touch a saw until Monday.:emb: