The first step is admitting your addiction and you've done that.:rofl: :lol: Welcome to the land of the Wooden Heads. There is a lot of good...
Welcome to the land of the Wooden Heads! Dude, yous gonna fits in here jest fine! Remember :ithappened:or it's just a fairytale!
That's what we call "tough love":thumbs: Thanks guys for all the love!:p
I'm working on the problem guys. The weather looks okay for tomorrow so I think I'll head over to the horse farm and knock down a couple of buggy...
I don't know, but I an seeking professional help!:D
I think you're right!:tears:
I think I'm suffering from "chainsaw constipation" I haven't pulled the string on a saw in weeks and I feel lioke I'm gonna explode! :eek: I've...
“A dog is not considered a good dog because he is a good barker. A man is not considered a good man because he is a good talker.” - Buddha ;)
To quote a great philosopher: "That's a bummer dude!:(" Send back the broken part, I bet they replaced it for free. :thumbs:
The tires work well for me, I live on a steep hillside and I need all the grip I can get when I mow or haul. The wood lot is on my property across...
Even at 65 years old your kids will remember "sittin' on the wood pile in Dad's truck". Family is good!:thumbs:
No way man! I don't have, and can't get "clearance from the tower", if ya know what I mean, to land on the upper deck!:rofl: :lol:
Actually that's one of my wood lots. This one is across the road from the house. I did a lot of cleaning, grading and restacking this fall. But...
No problem! I've had a lot of practice pushing, towing and backing every type of commercial aircraft from DC-8's to 747's and 767's. :vulture:
The new concrete is dry so I decided to bring some wood and stack on it. I removed the old wooden deck and had a concrete porch poured in between...
I reckon it will if'n ya puts nuff in it and parks on ah hill!:rolleyes:
Nice to see I'm not the only one who beats up on the family ride:dex: [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
I found the other Baja Abuse pictures.[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] :bug:
:popcorn: Pictures
Everything has its time, including each of us. Ahhhhh...giss dat don't make ya feels all warm and sunny now do it?:tears: