You Da Man! Me da man wit da crooked fingers! Thanks Grizz!
I posted over in the Firewood Neighbor but I thought folks over here might like to see it. Made in Rabbit Hash, Kentucky. Actually, if you go to...
By the way, you can click on the picture of the Rabbit Hash Woodstove it's a link to information.
Saw....Saws....
Saw fuel???:D
Cow tipping??:confused: "Dog standing" is popular around Rabbit Hash but I've not heard of "cow tipping" Dog standing: Taking road kill dogs, or...
I feel your pain my brother. It happens to all of us sooner or later. It's not a matter of "if" but "when." ;)
Hey, I bet I bicycled right past your stacks last summer. Camped at Watkins and cycled around some of the lakes and went through Penn Yan! I took...
Rain, freezing rain, sleet today, no cutting, rain all day tomorrow, no cutting, Wife Saturday and Sunday, no cutting.:picard: Look out Monday,...
The "Steel Cat" not available for my Buck 80 either. Don't know good a steel combustor is, do you?
I have 3/4 thick x 7 wide hickory flooring in my dining room. love it....
Was fresh cut and split when I took the pictures.... 3 years ago. Never could get help with an I.D. on that "other forum"
Ha! I told him that but he didn't want any part of it.:picard:
There are a few "Ivy Blockers" out there that are very effective in preventing poison ivy. Basically they're a cream or lotion you apply to...
Could those of you with experience in such matters pass on your thoughts please. Applied Ceramics and Condor are the only 2 of which I'm aware...
Guess I'll be taking the BX and the buggy up the hill to bring it down soon. Ill have to make a second rack for the porch. Between the hackberry,...
After seeing your pictures I think it's bitternut. It had been split for some time before the pictures were taken. The smaller limbs (not shown)...
:popcorn: Chevy Colorado, Motor trend's truck of the year. Don't take my word for it, I drive a 10 year old Subaru :D I quit buying vehicles new...
I'm thinking either pignut or bitternut hickory. What do you kids think? [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Sometime all this chatter is just too much dang fun! Here's to all of you guys and gals!:cheers: