Sorry, I was trying to go by memory. For some reason I thought black was highest. I'd say Chvymn99 is tty close with hackberry but I'm not sure I...
Good deal! Get all he has, it makes both of you happy.:thumbs:
Cutting in raingear??:tears:
Looks like the one split that's turned up is a it punky, which could be part of the reason your ash is burning quickly. It looks like white ash....
Yeah, me too, I love that door window combo!!:dex:
I'd say you're close. Burning all ash in my Buck 80 I can get eight to ten hours on a low to medium low burn. I think burn times my vary depending...
What a way to make money for the church! Was that a 660 with a full wrap? :yes: I'd be a whole lot scared to be cutting at the bottom of that...
Lowe's, they were on sale last week for cheap, something like $19.95
:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:
Shoot boy, I'm 61 and I'm still ah cuttin' an ah splittin' Dat dag saw you's gots is a good bit younger den me sos it should still be a cuttin'...
They's metal in der, they is. Anything from a nail to a Volkswagen. You a lucky boy you didn't get it wit yo chain!o_O Beautiful stack of rounds...
Nice is all I can say! +:drool:
Watch out when you cut that one with the big root ball!:faint:
Nuff said! [ATTACH]
I like my noodles Asian style:drool: [IMG]
Soooo cool! :dex: Wish I could do that!:emb:
We'll be in contact and it won't be Sunday.
Hey Chopy, message me with an address and we'll stop for lunch or dinner on out way to Chatham, in Columbia County later this month. We go via the...
No man, dat ain't sick, dat's dog standin'!:rofl: :lol:
Sure is! And it's as much an state of mind as it is a destination. Google it or see their Facebook page.