Welcome to the land of wooden heads, my brother. You sound a bit addicted already, you'll fit in nicely! A 34 ton splitter?!?:jaw: Man, you're...
that's a beautiful picture! A sawman's greeting card! That picture would make a heck of a business card background!
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and I do behold beauty there! :yes: The beauty is in the simplicity and functionality of the device, not to...
Remember: "The strongest of all warriors are these two -- Time and Patience." by LEO TOLSTOY, War and Peace;)
" Another down! Another on gone! Another one bites the dust!" Nice work! Some cold January evening, when you are enjoying the heat that old oak...
I didn't have access to my computer yesterday and, for whatever reason, I couldn't get the picture on my phone so I had to wait all night to see...
When in doubt, go with the flow!:yes:
That's some wild looking wood!
I did, but alas, I took no photos. :emb:
Great hinge! Well done! Makes a body feel good, don't it?!?:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:
I can't decide which is more lovely the mountain or the stacks.o_O I think I'll call it a tie!:thumbs:
Education and intelligence have nothing to do with each other.:picard: And yes, you can have one without the other. :wacky:
I've never had that problem wit my sledge, wedges and X- 27. Although, I did have a chip from the wedge hit me in the leg, made a nasty hole but...
I'm, gonna burn my "old wood" cause I don't care, cause it still better den paying da heatin' bill, cause I gotts it, cause I's werked hard fur...
Great shots! I love the Virginia country side!
Saws, wood and Dad, life is good! You're a lucky guy!:thumbs:
A friend of mine works for a heavy lift company in Seattle and she sent me this picture of one of her birds in action. It's just such a...
I haven't pulled the string on a saw in weeks but I finely got out there today. :dancer: Not a big score but I got paid to take 'em down and I got...
Hang on to this guy, maybe invite him for a beer or soft drink or pizza:cheers: :chef:. An honest firewood salesman is a rare thing, like a fine...
Yep, good stuff but ya gots to get it split and off da ground quick or else it be junk quick as a flash! Split and off the ground it will last.