How long had you been burning before you replaced it?
Oak and Hedge!! All I can say is :dex: :drool::drool::drool:
:popcorn: :ithappened:
Big oak and no hydraulics. Having a splitter must be fun. I didn't have the 660 then, was a lot of work for the 441.[ATTACH]
:thumbs::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:
Some people are just too stupid to be let out of the house without a leash and someone to walk them! :BrianK:
Wow! The original "Iron Man"! :saw:
It's a Husqvarna but I don't know the model number. I'll be up there in a couple of days so I'll check it out and get back to you with pictures.
My father in law has an old 2 man Husky saw in his barn in Columbia County New York from his glory days as a tree man. He'd probably let it go...
:popcorn::ithappened::popcorn::ithappened:
Welcome Horkn to the land of the woodenheads! You've become a member or the best wood addiction help/support group available world wide. The first...
Gives new meaning to the term "rock hockey.":rofl: :lol:
What do ya suppose that notch weighed?:eek::eek::eek::eek:
Like the man on T.V. once said: "Let's be careful out there!"
What is it? Anyone have a clue??
I began bore cutting on your advice Scotty. It was a fair sized ash with twin tops and a lot of forward lean. I've used it several more time on...
How do you like that bar and what length is it?
Dennis, you know I value and trust your opinion, so when would you consider a bore cut necessary?
Dang Butcher! You short on wood, you best get ta working 'fore you get cold!:shiver:
Dang! You crafty kids make me feel soooo inadequate!:picard: I wish I had the talent and tools to make things like that! Well, I guess that's...