Got maybe 4" at home and at wood storage. [ATTACH]
Burning pine!?:faint: You're playing with fire there Dave! :D
X2?
Fun in the snow with machines. Good time and good firewood. Nice to see you hoarding again. I have access to a bunch of standing dead white...
I bought a fresh bag of sunflower seed yesterday and didnt get a chance to top off the feeder last night. Birds are giving me dirty looks....
Your welcome. :handshake: Glad to be an enabler! They got some nice firewood for sure. Based on my last figuration, between bundles, BL and...
I used to call an ex GF that! :eek: :D :rofl: :lol:
Always sad to see empty stacks but all the reason to hoard more. How many cords have you sold this season Jim.
I don't stretch well anymore! :BrianK: Honestly your pallet pens are the perfect storage without stacking IMO.
Spent an hour on the hydro finishing up the splitting. Some got moved to the back and some in mounds. Not much to be worthy of pics.
I don't own a gas powered hydro. That one is my friends who rarely uses it and is my main splitter. I've used my other friends splitter at my...
Thanks for the kind words.:handshake: Straight primo splits are made 2/3 the size of general cordage wood. Faster drying and consumers feel like...
On the two other two bays I really didn't check the MC as i got to the middle. It depends how fast it fills up too. I did notice splits near the...
Any way you can orient your stacks perfect North/South direction? Gets equal amount of sunlight? This shed gets only afternoon sun and a good...