Very true. I found out what folks are paying for Anderson replacements and I nearly :faint:
He's an overachiever! :woodsign: :rofl: :lol:
All the power to ya if you're willing to put in the effort for the hemlock. And I forget it may be your only source for wood so you take what you...
Set part of the interior "wall" and started in with stacking. I want to get as much wood back there with the truck while the ground is frozen....
Well, its great it sold and mother nature cooperated. Id be glad to rid myself of big and ugly (no exGF comment's yooperdave ):D Got a couple...
X2 Krackle_959 Plenty of hardwoods for us here in Connecticut so I never take any conifers. If anything a few logs to split into kindling. If...
You suck! :p Wish I had even half that left! Is that all dry and ready to sell this season Jim?
:makeitrain" :banana:
Split nice and clean. When I hand split it was 50/50 whether it was twisty or straight grained. I did like my Collins axe when I hand split....
:faint: Mebbe 11* is SS in Alaska! :shiver: JBYB buddy!
I think burners have different expectations of what "seasoned" wood looks like. I've sold 2-3-4 year dried wood that was uncovered, loose bark,...
Split the rest of the beech and the Norway maple from my recent cut. Most came back here to stack.[ATTACH] [ATTACH] Some of the Norway went to...
Id rather not have any snow. Its the coldest of the season here now. The little snow makes working on firewood annoying even though I have...
and bigfoot! o_O
Ive never heard that term. Can you elaborate?
OUCH!!! Cant like that
More like frostbite. :BrianK: :rofl: :lol: If I had done that when married, she would've left me earlier. As brenndatomu suggested some window...
Well said Joe! :salute: Exactly how I explain it to the pine naysayers.
Split most of the oak today. Cold, crisp and very picturesque in the fresh snow. One mound of heartwood and the other bark on. They get stacked...
Dont forget Ahhnold![ATTACH]