Yes. I HATE MUD! Im loving the no mud Winter for a change. Last Winter was very rainy and too wet IIRC. Little rough on the hands with dry...
Split the rest of the rounds yesterday. (pic #8 in post #19 above) Had them top covered and was waiting to get the shed ready so they could go...
Tell me about it! :pain:
Four years later. Is it me or does time go faster as I age? [ATTACH] I let her take a selfie with my cheapo digital camera as I aimed. Not...
or jrider's place! :woodsign:
I actually spoke with the Super split owner the day before Christmas about an electric unit. No log lift but a lot faster. Honestly I don't...
Just did some bundles. Outside for a couple hours not too bad. No wind. The wind chill is what I don't like. Yes the snow makes it more annoying.
Cedar shingling is my favorite carpentry task. I've evolved into battery nail guns for framing/sheathing etc, but will still hand nail asphalt...
T.Jeff Veal have you ever seen a snow plow on a PU in your area?
Stacked the rest of the driest splits (5-6 months)I had there. Some sugar maple splits that will get mixed in as I fill it. Have well over a...
Have you ever blunted the nail tip with a hammer before driving it? Hold nail upside down on a hard surface and gently tap the tip. Lessens the...
Luckily I have a scrip for 800mg of ibuprofen. I don't take it often, but seems its being part of the daily regiment as of late. Ive been in...
If cold & dry air does to wood what it does to my hands then yes it sure does dry. How warm does it get in the Summer up there Tom?
I'd rather they be burning my firewood! :rofl: :lol: :makeitrain"
Lazy tree cutters? :D
God bless capitalism! Have you been hanging out with EODDiver? ;) :makeitrain"
Maybe you should add snow plowing to your repertoire! :whistle: Goat Town Firewood and Snow Removal!:dex: Pretty pics BTW. Thanks for sharing!...
Im like that. I originally started out selling half cords to casual burners and they are still my ideal customers. I don't offer a discount for...
We were working on a house a couple Summers ago and they were getting a quote from Anderson. It was a McMansion on a small lot with a boatload of...
Pretty much anything I have left is reserved for regulars as most get a PU full at a time. I have some very old stuff I have a new customer for...