I had a eureka moment this afternoon. :sherlock: Once each bay is filled I'm going to run chicken wire from post to post. Maybe just the top...
Its cold with frozen ground and I need to get the wood stacked and drying. It was supposed to happen over a year ago. Better late than never I...
Split the rest of the tulip and Red maple and stacked next door. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] The tulip, and any other SS woods get mixed in little by...
Never have heard that before. Learned about frozen monkey balls on the FHC today! :eek: :D :rofl: :lol:
Looks like it goes back to the Carter administration.
BL should crack easily in the cold. Doing some splitting myself later. At least its seasonably cold today. Need to get hoarding BL myself.
Nashville???...nah! We're gonna call that Tok money! For what you got Idve done that in a heartbeat. Just to BHB I'd post it in his thread.
Nice stacks. Neatly sorted! :thumbs: Mulberry is a favorite for me as well. It is nice to process. Don't get it often and jump at the...
Sweet loads. How's the new truck treating you?
Still working on the 2024 March! With the volume you do I'd be as well!
How many trips did you end up making?
Joe what awaits us for 2025? Will there be a 2025 March? Inquiring FHCers wanna know. I must say I'm very impressed how you seem to outdoor...
Dedicated wood salesman you are.:salute: Not sure if I'd be out there feeling that bad. Although one customer ran out and I grabbed my coat and...
I "BEG" your pardon?
Stacked the load I split yesterday directly from the truck. Rare luxury to be able to back right up as the ground is nice and frozen.[ATTACH]...
Honestly I do just fine with the generic splitter. If I was really pressed for time I'd invest in a nice commercial one. I may buy another just...
:handshake: Bunch of enablers here! :makeitrain"Im just as guilty.:emb: :D
Luckily my wheels are on the rusty side and the bearings on the left side are on their way out! :pain: Problem with memories is I forget them at...
It's definitely red maple. Better than one in four trees in the state are red maple. Silver Maple is a very common yard planting and I don't...
:jaw: :faint::makeitrain"