Good idea! Hydrogen is flammable...remember the Hindenburg. I could always serenade her with Chipmunks songs!
This is the reference to an old GF MikeInMa :rofl: :lol:
I had that happen years back when I crammed a bunch of oak in a tight stack. Wood in the center does dry. Maybe not as fast as the outer splits....
Lessens the sagging factor. If I was only stacking 4-5' high it would be okay single, but at 6.5' there's a lot of weight in there.
Yes. The thread title is "additions" Going on the left side. Volume will be cord and a half. Wasnt sure what I was putting in there, but...
Maybe warm the diesel up next time?:D
I can relate and the days of me doing that are numbered. I've gotten very spoiled by park right next to it, cut and load stuff I find on FBM....
Nice load. Good haul there! :thumbs:
We do. I was told its supposed to have a mesh cover. I am extremely mind full to be sure rounds and chunks are secure. Splits to when I'm...
Set more strapping but need a taller ladder to finish. In my younger years id've climbed up there but if I did that yesterday 911 would've been...
Beech from a recent cut[ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Mixed half cord load. Mostly hickory and black birch[ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Me too! :rofl: :lol: :emb:
You can probably hear my tailgate crying too! :D
Now that you mention it yes I do. Cant say I recall the acronym. Gonna have to start using it again.
There was a member no longer active here that used to say that. Great idea for the swag shop.
Now that's a load of firewood! :thumbs: I would've made it all fit too.
Nice loads. Im jealous of that tailboard! :D
I use a vise at home holding either chain itself or the bar. In the field I use a log or my tailboard (what's left of it) I'm liking that C...
I can relate! :BrianK: :rofl: :lol: