A rare sight on the suet...flicker. I cant believe a was able to get a pic too. They are rather skittish.[ATTACH]
Bought four gallons at TSC for $8.99 a few weeks back. Checked my local one the other day and same price. Grabbed a couple more gallons. I like...
I familiar with the technique but with the amount of tilt at 6'+ tall I don't think it would work. Appreciate the pics :handshake:
Welcome to the FHC Woodtroll :handshake: Great to have you. If I just cut wood for myself i'd never own a hydro but once you use one its hard to...
Im gonna name it Timex...takes a licking but keeps on ticking. Well in this case takes a smacking, but I keep on stacking! :rofl: :lol:
Yes maple is the staple for bundles. Mostly red, but also love silver and Norway. Sugar is the only heavy wood I'll mix in. Cherry and SS woods...
I can smell it from here. Getting it done there folks! :thumbs: Nice to have a "pantry" to go to and choose what you want to cut.
Well I did leave all the chunklies at the score for the neighbor. :emb:
Last load yielded just over a half cord. All the wood has been processed from the first four loads. Time to hit the score again. Maybe Friday...
No work on the shed with slushy snow cover, but did move the rest of the bundle splits back there. Red and Norway maple with some cherry mixed...
:rofl: :lol:
Holy cow that's a lot of tops. :bug: Gonna keep you busy and in oak for a long time. Why the "beaver" type cut on one of the logs? Last pic in OP
Twice in one day I saw a hawk grab a bird below our feeder. The seed in the hopper wasnt leveled and I figured out later the hawk must've grabbed...
Mixed load of white & pin oak heartwood splits. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Stacked in my friends shed (middle bay). Ill fill it this week.[ATTACH]
Awesome job there Stephiedoll :salute: I was wondering who you were hinting about when you mentioned this recently in a post. Joel jtstromsburg...
Not sure if empty racks are good or bad. I need maybe 6-7 to empty yet this month. Of the three Winter months, February is my slowest. Get them...
Wonder if he works for the Mob? :eek: :D :saw:
Just Let It Rest Im Exhausted?
I guess I'll see what happens with time. With all the weight that was in there it didn't settle/shift that much. Obviously had I known he was...