Very true!
No but when she bent over she went toot, toot, toot! :emb: :fart:
Its not fun...its an addiction! :loco: :crazy: :rofl: :lol: :tree: :woodsign:
Not a bird, but related. Just saw a chipmunk while there was snow cover. Cant say I've ever seen that before. Normally they hibernate in the...
Another white Ford getting it done! :dex:
I guess you do plan on selling a boatload since you double posted! :D The sell in the cold weather strategy worked out well for you.
Go get em Joe! :makeitrain"
not sure on the pine but does sound like red pine. Worst thing you could expect about splitting the cottonwood is getting sprayed. Kinda like...
This is a cottonwood chunk from a 2022 score[IMG]
The only cottonwood I scrounged was good sized. The maul sunk in like I was splitting a block of clay and water spit out when I did. I stacked...
First is cottonwood. Saturated when green, dries lighter than tulip in six months. Pretty sure that's sugar maple. Grab it. Better btu's than...
reminds me of an ex GF! :emb: :picard:
Yeah, don't want this guy showing up!!![ATTACH] Well you are tall, right Jim? That can be intimidating to folks!
Pretty sure its a Northern. I looked quickly online at pics. Normally seen in the warm weather eating ants. Cant recall if I've seen one at the...
I HATE when they do that! :mad: :heidi: Some folks are a bit paranoid it seems! :loco: :crazy:
Great improvising! Did Ms. Carol get up there too? If so pics please! I mean she does want to be closer to God right? :whistle:
Whats the going rate down there Jeff?
I might hit the score either tomorrow or Saturday. No worries, I'm cutting beech again! :tree:
[ATTACH]
Brought just the splitter yesterday and processed the nuggets. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Giving my friend all the nuggets. Filling a one cord bin I no...