:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: That's horrible! :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
O yeah, that's looking great! Awesome job We're you trying to make a forge out of it with the leaf blower or just burn it out good, lol
Lol, yeah that sounds pretty crappy........ :rofl: :lol: I apologize I couldn't help myself
Whatever it is my wife would kill me if it was sitting in the middle of our living room! :rofl: :lol:
A heated rack to season your wood?
I meant to say earlier that I'm glad to see someone else uses my trick for getting rounds on the truck also. I always use ate least one ramp if...
A wood splitter designed to only split vertical because its the only sane and logical way to use it. ;)
Great job and a nice load of wood to boot! I was going to cut yesterday but after plowing for hours I decided to spend the afternoon with the...
That wind finally dying down is a huge blessing. I hear you on the truck...... I drove my wife's rav 4 everywhere last week to avoid having to...
We have way to many of them around here but have fund trapping and snaring them to be the most effective means of killing them. Between the...
Sounds like you have it under control! :thumbs:
2 degrees here but the wind finally died down! Monday-Wednesday are going to be brutal.
I hear that from a lot of people around here also. Almost makes me want to put a fisher in my house and give it a try.
That looks miserable
Looks great! I just ate and I'm hungry again!
Had a great day today, plowed snow for three hours, my drive and a bunch of my neighbors. Then played with my new chainsaw and took my daughter...
Its smelling good! [ATTACH]
Couldn't take it any longer...... I took it out in the blowing snow fueled it up and started it. It started on the the third pull and ran great!...
Dave, I completely agree with you! Once those temps stay around for awhile my basement temps drop and the house get quite a bit harder to heat. If...
Got the chili all mixed up for tonight. I will put it on the T6 to start simmering about 1. First picture is browning the deer, sausage and...