Sounds like you are getting hit with what started blowing through here last night. The temps dropped like a rock and the wind was incredible
Wow that's gonna take a while to clean up! Hope no one was hurt
Update: Burned two more loads this way and it's still working like a charm! This morning it had burned down so well I didn't even have coals to...
I still pull the coals forward at the end and burn them down a bit but it's actually burning to the back so well that if I leave them pulled...
That thing was huge! great job getting that cut up and to be completely hones I hate working up wood that large....... Way to much effort
What brought about the change?
When we bought this house years ago I told my wife I would never use the propane furnace. So far we haven't in fact its not even plumbed to a tank...
Right now my wife is gone for three days to a teacher conference in Columbus and I have been working 12 lately. That's a long time for a wood...
18 degrees with 26 mph sustained winds and then huge gusts right now. The house is creaking something fierce.
I just want something where if I am gone all day is still pumping heat when I get home or to help on the coldest of days so the reloads aren't as...
Sounds like a great day! The big saws make short work of stuff for sure.
I saw they have the same one that you just installed on Craigslist up above Columbus. It was showing it can be tied into the ductwork. I have been...
Way to go tell her great job! Seems like you got a keeper for sure!
Very nice! After the cold spells we have been having I'm contemplating put a pellet stove in somewhere to supplement the wood stove in the early...
Looking good!
Here you go.... I brought in 2.5 bucket loads today and filled up the hearth with the cold temps headed our way. It work out great as the door is...
Wow that's not a good situation....... It would definitely give sliding it a try
This is going to be a long one so bear with me here but I want to post this in hopes that it helps at least one other person. These results are...
That's some nice looking wood..... And for the record this is the only place I would ever say that..... :rofl: :lol: Great job
Warmed up to 9 degrees. I think I may have stumbled on to something with my stove. Been running all morning air one quarter open, flue temp on my...