First temp prediction was for 0 last night then they changed it to -5 got up this morning an it's -19 on my thermometer. Way to go wight the...
Happy Birthday! :drunk:
That's really cool adn such an awesome piece of family history! I would be proud to hang any of those on my mantel!
Rub it in...........For the record I would love to send your cold back to you!
That could have had much worse endings. Glad that it turned out as good as it did! Glad you kept your composure through the situation. That...
Didn't do as swell today. The temps dipped to -14° at the lowest this morning and never hit 0° outside until about 1 pm then hit 6° at about 5 and...
Wow that's high. You should try putting a digital thermocouple inside the pipe and confirm what you the temps really are. If those temps are true...
No kidding I think they just wait until the thermometer stops dropping and then say that's the low :rofl: :lol:
The weather was saying it would hit 13 here today and the low would be 2 tonight but at 1pm it's just now hit 3 degrees outside. I rechecked the...
Man that sucks! I would be upset to say the least.
Never burned any but I have heard the stories of wreaking havoc on chainsaw chains. I bet it puts out some nice heat.
It's almost noon and the temp is just now getting to 0 outside........ I don't care what the weather says i bet it's going to go negative again...
This how it normally burns when it's in the twentys outside and I'm not using the key damper. If its in the thirties during the day and dropping...
-11 on the thermometer this morning running Red Oak and Hickory thank goodness it's not that windy! My deck boards are popping and snapping so...
Did lots of reading on the Fahrenheit last night and it seems like it gets really good reviews. Is there auto cleaning system really as good as...
Reloaded last night at 8 pm got it going and shut it down. Had the flue temps running a bit higher at 650 wi lots of active flames on the logs as...
Thermo just hit 0 degrees......comfortable 74 on the first floor an 68 upstairs. Going down to -11 tonight.
Very nice! You are going to love that stove
Update on today...... I loaded at 6:30 this morning and got home just now (5pm) to stove top temp of 350 degrees. The house is at 74 degrees and...
I bet ours were closer to 45 but I was trying not to exaggerate since I wasn't completely sure :)......... The wind was unbelivable! Every wall in...