That sucks! Sorry to hear that....... Wonder what was causing it to lean out and is that what toasted the piston? Was it scored?
Same thing around here....... The normal guys who sell are completely sold out at this point. You will see some advertised but the prices are high
Lol, I completely agree with you....... I will go out of my way to help you and try to teach you the correct way to do things but if you are to...
Lol, quite helpful
My wife was home today to reload the stove and even though it was -18 this morning and only got to 16 late this evening, when I got home the house...
I did that with a friend and we cut for a solid day used my 18 foot trailer and filled it full. We were supposed to go out the next weekend and he...
Nope just for fun.. They have their wood delivered! With that truck you could definitely get you fire wood to your house quickly.......:rofl: :lol:
Well now that I know you have had a wood furnace what do you think of them? Are they as big of a wood hog as people make them out to be? People...
:rofl: :lol: No my door wasn't open :rofl: :lol: Yeah I need to work on the basement it just stinks as the only time it really affects me is...
Love how you put it! I would help with that all day! Our church does work projects similar to that and I love to help out with them
BURN IT!! lol Seriously I burn pine in my stove all the time usually in the fall and spring when I don't need the btu's. As long as it's seasoned...
Room temps weren't that bad....... I lost a lot of ground yesterday the stove went 13 hours without being reloaded and I didn't get to bring the...
Welcome to the forums! I love Super Cedars
If it keeps this crap up I'm getting a pellet or wood furnace to supplement the basement with during the extended cold snaps! My basement is 37...
I already tried that and I quote " but its a special high efficiency fireplace that has tubes which run around it and when you sit in front of it...
Doesn't sound to awful bad........ I wouldn't worry about replacing it at this point and would wait until we get some warmer temps. Most stoves...
That right there is some good wood! Congrats on that score!
Yesterday a guy at work was trying to convince me to sell him some of my firewood and we had a pretty interesting conversation when I promptly...
That's crazy but it doesn't surprise me at all. There are lots of people around here scrambling for firewood right now.
They missed it again it is -19...... That's a far cry from the predictions