Yeah I am going to give them a call tomorrow to discuss it. The bill actually stated the next meter reading would be March 6. I have no idea where...
Wow, thanks so much for all the info it sure was appreciated. Sounds like these stoves do last quite awhile longer than I realized. Is it still...
Gorgeous pictures
I must have missed it...... So do they still sell it a pellet furnace?
Sorry it didn't help you at all...... I knew for some it probably isn't needed. Like I said before though with my setup it is almost 30 foot...
I already decided I want incinerated so its all good from here on out......:rofl: :lol:
I was kind if worried that it was pretty old so I think I will pass on it. I couldn't even find it on their website so it must be really old lol
There are probably a lot of people around here that are going to be getting bills way worse than the one I just got. One guy I work with just got...
I do bourbon marinated steaks rubbed down with a cayenne rub. The recipe is great if you want it.
My wife called me at work flipping out saying we got our electric bill and it was $396 dollars! I started to flip out as we never usually have...
Saw this on CL but I couldnt' find any info on Englander's website about it. Is it discontinued? Is it a decent furnace?...
It's hard to beat an NC-30 for price and performance! Sounds like it's time for an upgrade :thumbs:
I vote for a good resurrection thread right here!!! :thumbs:
I don't have a Hybrid but my stove ways close to 580lbs, then I have the weight of my concrete hearth which is easily 300-400 lbs, and I stack a...
For the first time since I believe it was 78 the Ohio River is so frozen over that barges were getting stuck. They finally quit running until it...
Gorgeous pics of the mountains!
Lol, It's crazy tho think about that amount of snow shutting everything down.......:rofl: :lol:
-9 out right now..... hey they only missed the low by about 20 degrees again last night :rofl: :lol: Supposed to hit 36 today!
With the info you provided I would go with a progress hybrid and then run the fire view when the progress is losing ground. Just my two cents...
That has been me for about 6 weeks now and the only thing on my glass is some fly ash. A lot of people say use newspaper and ashes. I was given a...