Great to see you here!! So sorry to hear about the diagnosis wish there was something we could do to help you.
I am still chewing on this one but I have to lose a saw so if you have a buyer don't hold back for me. I just listed my 450 for sale on CL for...
Been there done that........ Came downstairs to my door standing wide open at -11 outside..... My first floor was 35 degrees
We have never carried a Credit card balance but I pay for everything I can with it and usually get between $1,500-2,000 in cash back on it every...
With this recent upswing in temps (25-35 degrees) I have not been using the damper at all and the stove is burning great with just the air...
It all comes out in the end.......:rofl: :lol:
I just realized I have probably driven right near you a half dozen times on my way up to lake Erie last year Thanks for the link I sent the guy an...
Pretty sure it happens to all of us. The determining factor is whether your house can hold heat well enough to let the stove mass carry you...
Awesome!!!!!! Loaded a 3/4 load at 7:30 last night and it was 72 in the house at 7am...... My wife reloaded at 10:30 by pulling the coals forward...
You may or may not need it........ with the warmup we have had I am back to not using it and its burning great.
I can't stop thinking anout this one......how does the 545 compare to say the 346 that I always wanted?
We used to raise them for meat on the farm...... You would pick them up and cuddle them, then hold them by their back feet, and smack them in the...
Ok you got me I was looking for a photo and scratching my head.......:rofl: :lol:
Welcome to the forums!
I agree when my wife is home and the outdoor temps are really low she will burn 4-5 split loads hot which keeps the btu output of the stove up and...
Also, if your house heat loss is to high many times the btu output of your stove while burning down coals is to low to overcome the heat loss...
I hope I didn't come off that I felt that way as I didn't take your comment that way at all! It's all good :thumbs: I completely understand the...
You think the 545 would out cut my 450 ?
Dex how far do you live from Athens, ohio? Is that st croix a 50,000 btu furnace and do you have a link to it?
After I typed this I figured someone was going to say that's way to much electricity but I have went over everything multiple times and it is what...