Thoroughly enjoyed the weather today! Went to kids basketball games from 9-12, ran a quick errand, cleaned up some chainsaws, washed the car and...
Spent an hour or so detailing my 450 today and I have to say for what it is it has served me very well. It's not the most expensive saw but it has...
Aww man I want some! Looks great!
BBQ Chicken thighs, Country style ribs, with roasted red potatoes and roasted Broccoli. I was going to get a finished shot but it got dark and I...
You know you need it.........;) It's another tool for the arsenal and darn good price on one......Plus you can never have to many saws.....;)
Now I'm Hungry !!! You are going to love it!
For sure its a great deal! Anyone who has cash to burn and is looking for an awesome saw should jump all over this thing! Can't believe its still...
Dex, do you think 230 shipped for my 450 would be to much to ask? I am going to get it listed a few other spots today as soon as I get some pictures.
I have been there and done that........ It blows my mind that its possible and its hard to believe until you see it. Glad you didnt give up and...
Did we ever get hoodies made?
Thae say mine is .07 but after all the other crap it works out to .13
Looks like someone has been hitting the sauce tonight...... :rofl: :lol:
Looks like a fun day of cutting!
If there was a reasonably priced englander pellet furnace like their wood stoves and pellet stoves I probably would have already bought it! It's...
That's kind of what I was thinking but out definitions of burning down coals might be different. Usually the coals I am trying to burn down...
Ya'll must be a bad influence. I don't drink much but keep a six pack around for when I feel like one so cheers! :drunk: [ATTACH]
Done! By the way that's crazy so sorry to hear that.
I walked through the grocery store last week and the wing prices were way high! It took me a second and then I realized they must have jacked them...
I know what you mean! We went 15 hours on a 3/4 load in the T6 last night and the stove still close to 300 degrees! I am so thankful for the break...
A close friend of mine got diagnosed with it at 28 and it hasn't been easy on her. wish you the best and hopefully they can find a treatment that...