I just finished my third helping of a 7 layer bean dip........ should make for an interesting day tomorrow.
Awesome, glad to hear it and glad it went to a FHC member.
It is full on choke mode!!
Wow this game has been over since the first snap....... I don't care about either team but this game is embarrassing for Denver
Mmmmmmmm, that looks great!
Kind of what I was thinking when looking at the photo but its really hard to tell in pictures. I have heard about that small spot where there are...
You have done some great work on that splitter!
Do you think you were a touch low? I'm no expert though.
Not me
48 degrees today and I went for 17 hours on a 1/2 load. Only took about 5 minutes to have the next load up and blazin.
Not sure that I see the point in that thing.
Nice job! I sure wish I could get some cutting in........... Went from -20 and 12+inches of snow to 58 and 6 inches of mud.... I can't even walk...
That's a lot of frost!
So what's the prediction? I'm guessing the Broncos take the win.
I have owned this Husqvarna 450 since it was bought new. It is about 4 years old and has been well taken care of. The saw runs great and starts on...
Dex, that basement just keeps getting more awesome every time I see it! Great Job
The sticker means nothing, it was their anniversary edition which means it came with a hat, gloves, shirt and two chains. lol Don't get me wrong I...
Looks great
Thanks I always blow them out and wipe them down when I am done cutting but I took it apart today and really put some elbow grease into it....
Wow that's cool!