Lol, you are killing me...... Did you even put the 550XP in wood? I had a feeling. This was going to happen ;)
Lol that is kind of ironic..... We're the coals not quite hot enough?
Yeah I haven't had that issue in awhile now :D
I used to have tons of night like that with my old Dutchwest stove....... Whew I remember having to try to light the cat off 3 and 4 times...
Does one hold more bar oil and fuel?
I love this forum! Can't wait to see the results of the weigh in! Mastermech if you come to the gtg you should bring the 261 so I can try it..... ;)
You should do a side by side comparison of a 550XP and MS261C-M with a few timed cuts...... You know for educational purposes......;):thumbs:
That's kind of what I was thinking about the 346XP....... It was just one of those dream saws that I always wanted to run. Interesting thought...
looking forward to it!
Thats sucks! I have had that happen a few times where the same wood that you put in on the last load literally takes 3 times longer to get going...
Who owns or has run both saws and which one is better (in your opinion)? Always wanted a 346XP but my word they have gotten pricey lately, to the...
30 outside 12 inches of snow and 76 in my house. Burning white and red oak.
They haven't been good at all...... Pretty sure you won't miss anything.
Good deal! I didn't think that one was going to last long as nice as it was rebuilt!
Lol did it work
That depiction was slightly different than what I envisioned but hey I guess it works.......:rofl: :lol:
Whew that right there looks like a righteous meal! I love the fact you use cast iron pans. As of this week we do not have any non stick pots or...
The commercials have sucked so far....... I don't think there has been a single one that even made me crack a smile. The whole thing has been lame...
Golf would be more interesting at this point.
Looks like a nice saw. I read through the rebuild thread and you did a really nice job on it.