[ATTACH] L-R Mike Czar800, Johnny Redfin, The definitive dave, Clint Time's Standing Stihl
[ATTACH] L-R Rodney Leadfarmer, Dallas dall, stumpshot's cousin Buck, Steve StumpShot, Clint Time's Standing Stihl
I have 6 of them. After 5 or 6 years they need a good dose of seafoam. The main jet is partially plugged off or the needle won't open fully. A few...
Cole and I are planning on going to Walt's. Sorry to hear about your truck
Nuthin. Bring your saw if you wanna cut. Bring your glasses if you wanna run the Kubota :tractor:
Sorry to hear that you can't make it. Sounds like exciting times
Hard to tell. They don't advertise the brand. Dave's are good, but I just looked and he's out of them
The 194 is the preferred carb on these. Installing a carb kit can be a crapshoot as to whether it works or not. Definitive Dave sells a knockoff...
Well then you best start payin' attention around here. Lol:wacky::dancer:
I think......
Meh. I'm a hack. But at least I'm slow Lol