Mmm. Pie......
Hard to tell, but by the bark pic, if it has a blue hue it's beech. If it has a green hue, it's white poplar. The split looks like white poplar.
,,,,and about 20 other saws of random portedness
That's the correct adjustment. It works well. But if you go from .050 gauge to .058 or .063 it will require re-adjusting to be centered on that...
If you're contemplating porting your current 562, look to see which carb it has on it. It'll be on the side of the carb. The earliest was an EL44,...
Your cuts in your pics don't look curved, like you'd get with a worn bar or inconsistent raker height or cutter sharpness. I say adjust your...
Going ok. Still supposed to be 3 different places at the same time, but getting better. Been raining 3 days a week so that makes it tough
Doing good Dallas. How's work been?
Lol. Awhile back, I was getting ready to fire up the smoker. The wife and I were at Walmart and I told her I needed to go into the gardening...
When I was a kid, I bet 50% of our firewood was red and white elm. All standing dead or already on the ground
PM8fiddy ftw!!!
Not to mention, a 6' scrap of 12" culvert is scrap to most excavators. Might get them cheap
For what he's doing, 2 6' pieces butted together with a piece of aluminum flashing over the seam on top would suffice
Talk to any local excavating company and tell him you'd like a piece of 12 inch plastic or steel culvert how ever long you need. If he doesn't...
I like this gal already :yes:
Howdys. Cut some farwood for my boy tonight. Bout ready to fire his boiler up
The one that I traded to big1066?
Which dolmar?
I'm bringing the bfast griddle and bacon and sausage
They aren't real impressive stock [MEDIA] [MEDIA]