I'd open all the supply line dampers and see how it performs. They're there to allow you to balance the hvac system to your own needs. The...
I'd measure it at the hitch. With coil overs, it may be stiffer, idk. That load should squat the Sub pretty good. Then lift it back up with the...
Yep just too much weight behind the tires. Tahoes and Subs are pretty soft sprung. With that kind of weight on the trailer, I'd load it with 5 -6"...
Trailer tires may have been soft or underrated for what you were doing. Rear tires on the truck, also. Or not enough tongue weight. Never seen a...
Lots of beech, maple, red oak, and ash up here. No hickory that I'm aware of
That is hophornbeam, or ironwood as it's called. It is NOT American hornbeam though, often called blue beech or musclewood. It's called...
A Nancy Pelosi face is never apropos :zip:
If it looks like this, it's eastern hophornbeam, aka ironwood. It's the best firewood we have in Michigan. Better than oak, sugar maple, or beech....
Yeth
Can't wait to see what Mr November turns out like
My m ma m m momma always said, "never judge a book by its cover".
I heard there's some of that going around.
I'd say 160+ quart
So did you invite him in for coffee and a nightcap yet?
West of you an hour..... [ATTACH]
If you're going to leave it there permanently, I'd nix the jack stands. They're just another source of movement, and I don't believe they'll a...
amateur cutter's 036 [MEDIA] [MEDIA]
It should be a simple fix. It's all exposed. I'd guess it's built up with oil and sawdust and not making connection when you switch it to OFF
I'm getting there. Got too many torn apart needing parts to justify getting into another one or 2
Congrats Aaron