Excellent work Jeff & Carol. :thumbs:
Being that I work with bearings every day, yah that one's toast.
Bah.. Nonsense. :loco: :crazy: Besides, that's what the Bota's for. :tractor: :dex:
Stout shed flooring there Jeff. :thumbs:
Looking all good for the cold temps. :yes: :fire:
:doh: Better some than none. :)
Thx guys. :)
Great hunt and beautiful area. I am jealous as well. Congrats. :yes:
Nice tractor AC :yes: I like that log bucket. :dex::dex:
Nice, hope there's more to grab.
Thnx for the explanation, saved me a post. :rofl: :lol: Congrats on the mooses, meese. ;) :rofl: :lol: I know, moose. :yes:
Nixon if you or another could elaborate on performing this check, that'd be great learning info. :)
:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
That is part of what changed my opinion on pine, always heard that it produces too much creosote and caused chimney fires. I was also one that...
She was definitely a proud pup. :dex: Those Russell's can definitely hunt. Oggie looked like a great dog. :) Things are good here, hope the same...
A big X2 where the bank acct is concerned. :makeitrain":makeitrain" :(
:rofl: :lol::thumbs: Reconfigure it to accept a small motor from RC car or plane. :dex: :saw: Dinner shall be served. :beerbbq:
3258 miles. I think there were some hard put miles. :whistle: Our 450 still sounds like new with 1524 mild miles on it. I'll probably still...
One does not mess with the Kings trees. :mad::mad: Hoarders put an end to all that silliness. :thumbs::thumbs: :usa:
If it was half that price is consider one, just think of the look on everyone's face when you pull that out. :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: Priceless...