Hack away at it till it's gone. :saw::tree::axe: Good score. :yes:
Looks like a well spent weekend AC. :yes:
Nice. :)
:rofl: :lol: Hey, the trees are on the ground. I'd say ya done gooder on the sharpening. :yes:
Glad you guys got the trees down safely. :thumbs: Hit some metal with the stihl when @ Dennis's GTG this year. Didn't realize till I got home,...
No problem, they're gettin stapled by Kohls :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: Glad I don't shop @ Kohls. :faint:
Sorry for Blondie & Dixie. :confused: Hope they feel better soon. :)
Either of the wives have any m@d haxor sk1llz? ;) :whistle: Edit.. mad hacker skills
Good to be back. :cheers: :dancer:
:eek: :heidi: :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
Wonder if the warpage & lack of good seal led to that extreme warping of the deck. :confused:
Internal problem? Or carrier/provider issue? Personally, I'd prefer an internal problem, better than having no control of the situation.
Thnx for all the hard work Grizzly Adam :cheers: :salute:
That is the world of the IT Admin.. Things work smoothly.. :cool: Everyone's all.. "Exactly what do you do all day?" :whistle: Let the emails...
GL Warner Hope the job switch works out well. :yes:
Beautiful woodworking MFMc. :yes:
I've got nothin for Twisting on the stacks. :whistle: But we'd likely need a medic. :doh:
[MEDIA]
Have no 6202's :doh:
From my phone the outer ring looks fine, but that nylon cage (rolling element separator) is roached. Can you read the bearing size on the outer...