:eek: That things a beast. It dwarfs the construction equipment.. [ATTACH] Nice trailer. :thumbs:
JotulYokel I also grew up with an immense BW tree in our backyard. Had my fingers stained many times removing the husks. Have a few on our...
:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: I don't think we have to worry about me being mistaken as sane. :wacky::loco: :crazy: That boat left the harbor a long...
Martin Denis another option to help with drying is to split some of the larger pieces. Smaller dries quicker. One other thing I'd be concerned...
Awesome job Jeff, Miz Carol, and the other helpers. :yes::yes:
I split fairly small, but also make some larger ones for overnight. As she stated, I usually deal with the larger stuff, but since she's retired...
Where'd ya find the square tree. :binoculars: :eek:
:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: Already stopped & in the passenger seat, yep woulda grabbed it. Might not have pet it all the way home though. :rofl:...
Buffalo NY trailer.. Another FBMP listing. [ATTACH]
Welcome aboard Martin Denis :handshake: Gonna be a tough one for sure, but I don't think you can do much more than you are. Keeping the...
Glad you have water again. :thumbs: I'd have issues living where I'd have to truck water in. :faint:
:rofl: :lol: Depends on the day, and the chore. A bit more "overall" than is recommended though. :emb: I enjoy life more than work, but there...
Wait.. what.. [ATTACH] You're allowed to organize a toolbox? :picard::loco: :crazy: I thought it was illegal to do that. :emb: :rofl:...
Nice vid 94BULLITT Some interesting results. Will you continue checking towards the middle of the pile as well? Stacking is the only part of...
Nice cart Reloader That should help with moving the wood. :cool:
Now thats a deer blind. :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: :thumbs:
This seems a likely culprit, especially considering you got a jolt.
Never tried these methods, but my glass hasn't been that neglected. TMACK likely has your best solution. I'm sure you'll get it squared away...
Yep.. What they said. ^^^ :makeitrain":makeitrain" :ups::rootintootin::dancer:
:tip: Did he finish the car repairs before you got that chain back in shape? :whistle: ;) 36" chain.. Dats a lotta teeth to file. :doh: We'll...