Given those conditions, I'd be alert for tornadoes. :doh::headbang: Got no love for them. :confused:
At least the driver has a spotter for cross traffic. Safety first ya know. :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
I've heard that Fireball can numb the pain. :whistle: Paging Dr Kenis.. :coldone::beerbbq:
Those cats are just beautiful. :) Wish Chazsbetterhalf wasn't allergic. :confused:
Started a small fire last night as it was forecast in low 30's overnight. Don't like hearing the oil dragon when I'm trying to sleep....
Glad it wasn't more serious. When you came off the ladder you probably pushed off with your legs, sending it pivoting to the roof. Hope ya mend...
Hope the finger injury is minor. :confused: Looks like y'all made quick work of that wood. :saw::axe::stack: Pig looks delicious...
Walt make a second splitter? And a conveyor this year to boot. :dex:
Probably like monkeys in the zoo, just flingin it everywhere. :eek::hair:
You do have two banks for memory, and currently 2, 4GB sticks installed. I'm outta practice on deciphering the codes to help ya order what you no...
Welcome aboard SD Steve :cheers:
95.. Ughhh That's AC weather. I'd rather have a fire. :thumbs:
A late Welcome aboard to ya midwestguy1 :cheers: I dropped and split an elm, but haven't burned any of it yet, but I'm sure it'll throw some...
Looks like a good time is underway. :yes: Y'all behave yourselves. :whistle: :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
Welcome back EnglishBob :cheers: Hope you've been well.
That would certainly be in ideal setup, and what I'd love to have here as well. Ok, well it's supposed to get into the 30's tonight, so there's...
Nice. :cool: Don't think it'd handle all we mow. :faint:
Ok, out of work. :cheers::dex: So.. What's the story behind this little piggy? [ATTACH]
:cheers::popcorn:
Safe travels Molly. :)