:rofl: :lol: :thumbs::thumbs: Best response I've ever heard. :cool:
:rofl: :lol: As they say at the racetrack, "Run what ya brung." I'll use my Poulan till it can't serve my needs. :saw:
Looking at that mug, she can take her fill. :) Like that white crossbar on her chest/foreleg area. :cool: Nothing better than our furry family....
:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: I gotta try that one, it may not work here, but then again.. :faint:
:rofl: :lol: Welcome to the dark side. Luke, you are my dinner.
And there I thought it was the trade in booth. :eek: Explains the absence of Poulans. :emb: :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
Oh no you d'int :eek: :rofl: :lol:
Just a bit of birch there bogydave :binoculars: :whistle:
Glad no serious damage & no injuries brenndatomu :yes: I think it was rottiman called them ditch donkeys.. :rofl: :lol: Never heard that term...
Great day with your dad. :thumbs::thumbs: Like others, my parents (both) left in '11 and I still miss them on a nearly daily basis. My Dad...
I don't have a SS plan yet, but I do have pine available,as well as poplar. I should get with the program before I get my FHC membership revoked....
X2 Thinking the dogs like.. "Well, whatdya think?" If it keeps the wet off, and good airflow, you're fine. :yes:
Looks like a wonderful success MikeyB Happy B'day. :)
The goog shows this as one answer.
X2
:thumbs::fire: It's kinda funny, I've not necessarily been looking forward to the first fire, but I got it going & Chazsbetterhalf turned the tv...
Horkn if you have some available wood around, a couple pieces cut in a rt triangle would add some measure of certainty that it won't tip/roll...
They seem to be more of a thing around here. :mad: Haven't had any in our area, but have had more warnings than in the past. If it starts...
Lit our first fire of the year last night and had a 'bit' of smoke spillage, nothing cracking the window couldn't resolve. I've not heard before...
Was grabbing some lunch on Tues or Wed, seen this bus. [ATTACH] Glad it wasn't my ride. :eek: :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: