Well, @ 50, I'll eat my burgers, fries & other food in any way I see fit. :) I guess once we're adults :whistle:, we should no longer enjoy ice...
Sounds like it's getting punky. The cell structure is breaking down. Not sure how good it will be.
One I saw the other day. [ATTACH]
The usual slivers, small cuts, & smashed fingers. Did take off a smallish line of flesh with the chainsaw once. Clearing up branches and chain...
I purchased one, it came with instructions in Chinese. :binoculars:o_O Found instructions in English online. Don't really use it. Overrated in...
Welcome aboard Stoveshamster and Bobby Maple :cheers:
In order of preference.. Chili & cheese Texas Hot & spicy brown mustard Kraut (- onions) Ketchup Edit.. This is merely a hot dog, not a steak...
It's like a little gated wood community. :yes: Looks good Pete. :)
Welcome aboard Ohio dave :handshake: Good pup. :dex:
Great pics of a great group. :yes: Sorry ya got your finger snagged eatonpcat :confused: Hope it heals quickly. :) Thanks for sharing the...
X2
Very nice :yes: It also can be something that you see all the time, knowing that you made it. :cool:
A man with priorities. :yes: Not into the golf thing myself, but then again when I've played it was more beer drinkin than puttin :cheers: Or...
Welcome aboard Skibum :cheers: Tell us a bit about yourself.. Introduce yourself here ! And we like pics.. Wood.. Saws.. Dogs.. Cats Just sayin...
walt Sorry we didn't make it this year. :confused: Sorry to hear there was an injury, but glad it wasn't more serious. Hope to make it out there...
Glad your home safe TurboDiesel :) Is Midwinter stopping off on her travels?
Well, I must introduce myself to the lab's :thumbs:
Better than having it all busted up in a few years time. I believe I saw some rebar in a previous pic, am I correct?
Nice pad Gasifier :yes:
Wait.. What.. Horkn delivers beer? :dex::dex: