I thought it was a given that everyone gets stoned if hangin with Snoop dog, or Willie Nelson. :smoke: :cool:
:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: I don't say this very often.. But dey be smaht. :sherlock: :whistle:
Having meatloaf tonight. :drool: 1/2 sausage & 1/2 hamburger, plus onion, garlic, Worcestershire sauce, bread crumb, egg. Know what else I'll...
Looking good zymguy :yes: If ya got snow on the way, I'd top cover till ya can get it all split & stored. Nice woodshed. :thumbs:
[ATTACH] Is that the poop chute. :whistle::picard: I'd say the basement is full. :yes:
:drool: :stirpot: :beerbbq:
Looks good buZZsaw BRAD :yes:
Here in southwestern NY, the German influence isn't seen nearly as prevalent as in central PA, but it still exists. Both parents were born &...
[ATTACH]
Ok, rottiman you got me on this one. :picard: Remember everything else, but no personal experience with starter pedals or cranks in cars....
:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: I'm gonna need a bigger railing. :doh:
These two are normal [ATTACH]
Had one of those wooly caterpillars this past weekend. Saw these two just now when I went to the house for more refreshments. :cheers: [ATTACH]
X2 ^^ :faint:
Sorry for your Fathers passing wildwest May he rest peacefully, and be with those he cares about that have gone before. May you and your family...
Welcome aboard Thor94 :cheers:
Lets not get crazy here. :wacky: :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
:thumbs::thumbs: Booyah.. That's my burger. :beerbbq:
Glad I have the Bota, a generator, n a lotta wood. :thumbs: Might mean some snow days from the paying gig. :rofl: :lol:
Welcome to posting westczek Yeah, these stoves are heavy. :faint: I'm sure you'll like it once it's installed & running :)