Morning everyone :coffee: Little raw outside here as well 31° F with a nice frost covering. Got to enjoy some time at work again yesterday....
Nice little score there. :thumbs:
Nice addition to the stable. :tractor: :banana::rootintootin:
Quite a rockpile there Mwalsh9152
Welcome aboard jmatthel :cheers: Seems everything is covered as Eric VW said.
Nice truck Woodsnwoods :binoculars: :dex:
Definitely replace your tank with a bladder tank, easier on pump and related switches. I've still not fully addressed last year's pump issues....
All employers should want their employees to do well. If they can't match pay/benefits, they shouldn't fault someone for seeking better. Hope...
I do. Glad you were helped by the VA. :thumbs: It can be frustrating dealing with them sometimes. :headbang:
Unfortunately, the pic may be lost to history, but with VA records, the medallion may be able to be replaced. Perhaps WeldrDave could help more...
:) Glad to hear that Jeff.
Good points brenndatomu I haven't replaced ours since we purchased the place in '10. Perhaps time for replacements. :thumbs: If only they sold...
Technically.. they won't. A normally aspirated engine requires oxygen to run, but they would have died long before that point. I guess I just...
Vietnam was the "theatre of operations" Viet Cong were the enemy soldiers/army our troops fought. As stated previously, 1 yr was a standard...
Yep.. Foolproof just provides proof of a bigger fool than anticipated.
Just goes to show.. Ignorance is dangerous!!!!!!!! I'm sure they're just victims. :picard:
Only mother nature knows who'll get it first. I too hope for another few weeks of nice temps. Maybe we'll get snow prior to deer season :dex:
Slacker. :jaw: :D
Not when it reached my table. :eek::emb: Sorry to assist the :Yar:
Late reply. :emb: Miss you & Miz Carol as well, was great meeting you guys. We'll be together again. :thumbs: Love the log dogs everyone. :)...