One day I went to a local Lie Nielsen tool show and struck up a conversation with one of the reps from the company. Eventually, he asked my name,...
Awesome score! I wish I had BL in my woods. Fortunately I've got alot of Oak and Black Birch.
This is really good to know! Thanks!
Me too. I think I'll only try the 8 pin on the 461, just for kicks. I've got too many combos already.
Stihl RS full chisel, full comp., will be the best chain for you on a 20" bar, no questions asked. A 372XP has plenty of power to pull this...
Thanks. That's what I was expecting. I'll have to pick up a 3/8ths small spline before I start testing...
CONGRATULATIONS! You deserve everything you earned in retirement. Keep up the good work, it will keep you healthy!
I think I shall make something with the venison burger we ground up this weekend. Not sure if I'll go with plain patties or maybe go with a nice...
Looks delicious. Bread's most important features are smell, taste and texture. Looks don't matter at all.
This is too logically for the market. More cc's/power MUST equal more cost, regardless of the technology and manufacturing costs. Who would buy...
I've got no kids, so please feel free to ignore the rest of this post. That said, I really like the idea of "no pressure." Nature will take care...
Specifically, does the 261 need a "mini" or "small spline" rim?